All customers are expected to abide by the terms and conditions. In the unlikely event of failing to do so, a customer may be requested to discontinue classes and a refund will not be eligible in these circumstances.
- Parents have responsibility for the health and safety of their child when they are attending classes on Zoom
- We recommend your child uses the toilet before every class, as to not interrupt their learning whilst in class.
- Children are expected to behave in a civilised manner towards everyone and foul language is not accepted at any time.
- Should you decide to withdraw your child from classes we request half a term’s notice in writing.
- The tutor reserves the right to remove your child. We will notify you should this problem arise and removal of your child will only take place as a last resort after all other avenues of help & supports have been given.
- Customers should aim to be on time for the start of class to ensure your child doesn’t miss anything and be prompt for collection at the time the face to face class finishes.
- During bad weather you are advised to contact the tutor before setting out to check whether the face to face classes are running.
- The tutor is only responsible for children within the classroom during face to face scheduled class hours, and it is your responsibility to ensure that your child is collected on time.
- Should your child suffer from a medical condition, health issues and/or allergies please inform us in writing.
- Payment for classes must be made in advance of classes starting and all payments are non-refundable and subject to revision from time to time.
- Failure to pay for classes may result in your place being given to another child.
- Children’s activity books and audio materials are an integral part of the course and will be sold at the time of enrolment. Books and audio materials are sold as nonrefundable items.
- In the event that your child is unable to attend a class due to sickness or holiday, we regret that we are unable to refund you as your payment secures your place for the full term. Subject to the tutor’s discretion. However, every effort will be made to facilitate your child in another, replacement class where possible.
- If a customer chooses to not take part in a class that is taking place within standard operational conditions, they are not eligible for a refund or credit, subject to the tutor’s discretion.
We hope you are entirely happy and satisfied with our service. In the event that you are unhappy, please contact your tutor after class; in person, by telephone or email. Rhona will always try to resolve the matter satisfactorily and quickly.
All the personal information collected on our booking form is requested to operate the agreement between you and us. It will not be passed on to any third party and will be deleted when your child is no longer attending our classes.
Any reference to our classes on linked sites or to third-party companies, products or services by name does not constitute or infer the endorsement by us. We accept no liability for any loss or damage of possessions taken to face to face classes.